Best of Malaysia
Visit: Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Taman Negara National Park, Perhentian Islands, Kota Bharu, Malay Homestay, Penang, Kuala Lumpur
Tour Type: Small Group
- Adventure through the lush Taman Negara National Park, where your local guide will explain traditional medicines sourced straight from the rainforest.
- Snorkel the turquoise seas of the Perhentian Islands, a paradise of unspoiled forests and white sands.
- Spend time with a local family at a homestay, an authentic local experience that gives a real insight into village culture.
- Pedal out to the rice fields around Kota Aur and learn all about how local coconuts are harvested.
- Walk through the historic shophouse lined streets of Georgetown, mixed in contemporary art galleries and boutiques, traditional temples and churches, and modern street art that all influence the vibrant cultural hub of Penang
- With quality time in each destination, you'll get a real feel for each place and the freedom to make your own discoveries.
Product Code: 128610
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Bus,Ferry,Longtail boat,Minibus,Speed boat,Taxi,Train,Trishaw,Van
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Finishes: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (14), Lunch (2), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Guesthouse (3 nts),Homestay (1 nt),Hotel (10 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $1,860 ($124/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
great places we visited, very well organized Did a great job and has fun doing so.
Very helpful in ensuring that I was able to get gluten free food every time we ate. I really appreciated this.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking