Best of Tajikistan & Uzbekistan
Visit: Dushanbe, Kŭli Iskandarkŭl, Khŭjand, Tashkent, Samarkand, Aydar Kŭl Camp, Bukhara, Khiva, Tashkent
Tour Type: Small Group
- See the sites of Dushabe on a city tour
- Explore the landscapes and communities in the Fann Mountains
- Shop at the largest market in Tajikistan
- Sleep in a yurt and learn about local life
- Visit historic mosques and markets in Bukhara
- Gain understanding of Central Asia's cultures
Product Code: 153329
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicles, train, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Finishes: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kŭli Iskandarkŭl Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp
- Dushanbe city tour
- Hikes and picnic lunch
- Mug Teppe settlement visit (Ura-Tube)
- City tour (Khujand)
- Khujand market visit
- City tour (Tashkent)
- Orientation walk (Samarkand)
- City tour including a Registan visit
- Nurata Shrine visit
- Alexander the Great fortress visit
- Guided walking tour (half-day, Bukhara)
- Walking tours (Khiva)
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), multi share-community homes (2 nts), desert yurt (1 night).
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Private vehicles, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,184 ($146/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking