Best of the US Express
Visit: New York City, Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Detroit, Chicago, Louisville, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Bishop, San Francisco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take a bite of the Big Apple
- Feel the beat in Memphis and Nashville
- Experience a Grand Canyon sunset
- Roll the dice in Vegas
- Hike in Yosemite
- Stroll the streets of San Francisco.
Product Code: 224038
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: New York City, United States
Finishes: San Francisco, United States
Duration: 18 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Chicago
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Taughannock Falls visit
- Maid of the Mist tour
- Cleveland stop
- London Bridge visit (Lake Havasu)
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Death Valley visit
- Free time in Detroit, Chicago, Louisville, Nashville, and Memphis
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (6 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (11 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, plane, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $2,371 ($132/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking