Best of the West
Visit: Los Angeles, San Diego, Lake Havasu City, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Las Vegas, Bishop, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stargaze in Los Angeles
- Marvel at a Grand Canyon sunset
- Opt to spend a night in dramatic Monument Valley
- Take a chance in Las Vegas
- Camp under the stars
- Hike in Yosemite.
Product Code: 224036
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Los Angeles, United States
Finishes: Los Angeles, United States
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Breakfast Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas Your Discover Moment: Yosemite National Park Your Discover Moment: San Francisco
- Entrance fees to all national and state parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Orientation to Las Vegas
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Death Valley visit
- Mono Lake visit and walk amongst tufas (seasonal)
- Drive along California's scenic Highway 1 including Santa Cruz and Big Sur
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Hotels/hostels (5 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (9 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $2,399 ($160/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking