Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
Visit: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hanoi – Overnight train, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, Siem Reap / Angkor Wat, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Sail through Halong Bay’s limestone karsts and island caves and spend the night checking out the stars on an overnight cruise.
- Travel like a local on a motorbike tour, riding pillion and taking in the historical pagodas, bridges and villages of Hue.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap, so you can explore this incredible temple complex at your own pace.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around rural farms to meet with local producers.
- Have expert advice on hand throughout your whole journey, with an experienced local leader to help make the most out of time in Vietnam and Cambodia.
Product Code: 128253
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Motorbike,Overnight sleeper train,Plane,Private Vehicle,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hanoi, Cambodia
Finishes: Bangkok, Cambodia
Duration: 18 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (14), Lunch (3), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (15 nights),Overnight boat (1 night),Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $2,125 ($118/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking