Big Apple to Big Easy
Visit: New York (Newark), Washington DC, Appalachian Mountains, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans
Tour Type: Small Group
- Begin in the hive that is New York City. With so much to see and do, spend some time to check out the city that never sleeps.
- Enjoy a full day to explore the USA capital, Washington DC, at your leisure. See the White House, Capitol Hill and the National Mall, and feel small next to the statue of Abraham Lincoln.
- Experience the natural rolling hills and stunning beauty of the Appalachians; a system of mountains that are often bypassed when hopping down the east coast.
- The hubs of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are celebrated for their rich music and nightlife scenes, with unforgettable performances of blues, jazz, country and rock.
- Lively New Orleans is a delight for the senses – grab a beignet and walk through French, Creole and American influences in the Big Easy's lively downtown.
Product Code: 141516
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: New York (Newark), United States Of America
Finishes: New Orleans, United States Of America
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (1), Lunch (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Camping (with facilities) (5 nights),Hotel (2 nights),Hostel (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,845 ($205/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking