Visit: Bishkek, Toktugal Lake, Osh, Sary Tash, Karakul Lake, Murghab, Langar, Ishkashim, Khorog, Kulob, Iskanderkul Lake, Fann Mountains, Bibijanat Lake, Alaudin Lake, Dushanbe
Tour Type: Group Tour
Product Code: 226826
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Overland Expedition
Starts: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Finishes: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Duration: 18 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Visit the National Historical and Archaeological Museum Complex carved inside Sulaiman-Too Mountain.
- Visit Sulaiman-Too Mountain, a UNESCO World Heritage site dominating the city of Osh. Learn about the history of the spiritual landscape reflecting both Islamic and pre-Islamic beliefs as you climb to the top enjoying panoramic views of the city and beyond.
- Tour Staff
- 2 Dragoman crew, Local guides where necessary, 1 local crew in certain areas
- 40% Camping - 60% Hotels
- Freely explore the vast Osh Bazaar, Bishkek's largest market (Price: USD )
- Stroll around the Soviet-built Panfilov Park in Bishkek (Price: USD )
- Explore Bishkek's past at the State Historical Museum on Ala-Too Square (Price: KGS 150)
Price person (sharing double) $2,885 ($160/day)
$315 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
DragomanDragoman has a proud history, standing at the forefront of the overlanding industry since the company's formation in 1981. Our first overlanding expedition to Nairobi and back set off in the summer of 1982, with our first trips to Asia following in 1984. In 1989, Dragoman launched operations in South America, and in 1994 (now with 13 trucks) we expanded out to Central America.
In Business Since 2008
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking