Bolivia, Chile & Argentina
Visit: La Paz, Buenos Aires
Tour Type: Small Group
Start your tour in La Paz and end it in one of South Americaa€™s most popular cities. Drive through empty salt flats reflected for miles around under the stunning blue sky, taste world-class Malbecs in Mendoza and learn to tango in Buenos Aires. A short but fulfilling adventure across the continent.
As featured in Wanderlust's 'Top 50 Trips for 2015' and The Sunday Times' '100 Best Holidays of 2015.'
- Drive on the Salar de Uyuni salt flats
- Entry to Laguna Colorada National Park
- Guided tour of the Valley of the Moon
- Guided Argentinian Winery Tour
Product Code: 145519
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: La Paz, Bolivia
Finishes: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 11 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in basic, multi-share hostels with limited facilities
- Meals: 3 Basic Breakfast(s), 5 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s), 3 Buffet Breakfast(s), 1 Local Lunch(es), 1 Local Breakfast(s)
- Transport: flight(s), 4WD
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $2,271 ($162/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking