Bordeaux Bike Tour
Visit: Bordeaux, Camiac-et-Saint-Denis, Pomerol, Roullet-Saint-Estèphe, Bordeaux
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Mountain Biking
- Be treated to haute cuisine, local wine pairings, and two Michelin-starred dinners at our exquisite hotels
- Cycle to world-renowned vineyards, including Chteau Cheval Blanc, Chteau Ptrus, Chteau Mouton Rothschild, and Chteau Cos dEstournel (to name a few)
- Marvel at the monolithic church and picture-perfect shops in the town of Saint-milion
- Understand the nuances of area wines during exclusive tastings in subterranean cellars and at top wineries like Chteau Larrivet-Haut-Brion, Chteau de Candale, Chteau Beausjour, Chteau Suduiraut, and more
Product Code: 129509
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bordeaux, France
Finishes: Bordeaux, France
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary DuVine gear, including a custom cycling jersey, DuVine t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,995 ($832/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Gunjan + Showbhik K.
Thank you for an unforgettable trip to Bordeaux. There are moments that will be etched in our memories forever – whether it is the stunning views, the wine tastings, the divine meals, or the rolling hills we biked through. We can't wait for our next trip
If all your guides are good as they are , you are a world-beating company. If not, get them to tell the others how to do it. They were absolutely terrific.
We had a fabulous time! The guides, were amazing. They were knowledgeable, which enhanced our learning experience about the region and its wines. Adam and Jimmy managed our large group (14 riders) extremely well, making sure we were all on route, advising us of busy roads where we had to take extra care (these were thankfully far and few between). The lodgings on this tour were magnificent. We stayed in unique, luxurious chateaux set in the middle of Bordeaux vineyards, and were treated to impeccable meals and service. The wine tastings were at well respected and highly ranked establishments; I really appreciate that your company was able to arrange such top end visits. The biking tour itself was well planned; the rides were enjoyable, but not so strenuous as to detract from the spectacular scenery we were riding through. All in all, this tour exceeded our expectations. Thanking for arranging and making possible such a phenomenal experience, which my wife and I will treasure for our lifetimes.
Shelley and Bob T.
We just finished the most amazing bike trip in Bordeaux with your fabulous guides! They were beyond fabulous, fun, smart, thoughtful and above all hilarious! This was our first biking adventure and I was a bit nervous because I had never really biked more than around our neighborhood. I biked a lot though and felt really proud of all we accomplished. They food we had was totally awesome. Healthy, local, beautiful and delicious. They shared some of their recipes and their favorite wines. They were part of our family for one short week and we will never forget them or the trip. Oh and we visited the most amazing wineries, caves and farms. It's the only way to see France! We are looking forward to taking another adventure! Thank you for having such a great business and for hiring the best guides in the world!
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking