Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Encompassed
Visit: Kota Kinabalu, Mount Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu, Pulau Tiga, Beaufort, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Belud, Sungai Kinabatangan, Sepilok, Pulau Libaran, Kota Kinabalu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Watch the sunrise from the summit of Mt Kinabalu
- Visit a rehabilitation centre for orangutans
- Relax on the tropical island of Pulau Tiga
- Gather local ingredients and take a cooking class
- Tour a turtle hatchery
Product Code: 127038
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, plane, longboat, ferry, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Finishes: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Duration: 17 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Kota Belud
- Mt Kinabalu hike (2 days)
- Deer and Lang caves visit
- Bat exodus observation
- Wind and Clearwater caves exploration
- Mud volcano visit and trek (Pulau Tiga)
- Morning and evening Kinabatangan River safaris
- Guided oxbow lake visit and wildlife spotting (Kinabatangan)
- Cave visit (Kinabatangan)
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Turtle hatchery visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts), mountain lodge/hostel (2 nts, multi-share), homestay (1 nt, multi-share), lodge (3 nt), jungle lodge/hostel (2 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt).
- 16 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Private vehicle, plane, longboat, ferry, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,761 ($162/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking