Botswana & Namibia
Visit: Livingstone, Windhoek
Tour Type: Group Tour
Get the very best from Botswana and Namibia on this whirlwind adventure. Drift down the Chobe River in time for sunset before heading into the Okavango Delta on a traditional mokoro. Enjoy game drives in Etosha National Park watching the abundance of wildlife coming to drink, and admire the towering sand dunes in the Namib desert.
- Sunset game cruise down the Chobe River in Chobe National Park
- Day trip to the Okavango Delta with walking safaris and a mokoro ride included
- Full day trip to Etosha National Park with a game drive in the Tucan Travel truck
- Visit to the Cheetah Sanctuary
Product Code: 154287
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Livingstone, Zambia
Finishes: Windhoek, Namibia
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 7 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in basic huts, 3 night(s) in lodges
- Meals: 1 Basic Breakfast(s), 7 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s), 6 Breakfast(s), 2 Buffet Breakfast(s), 3 Local Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Overland Truck
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $1,290 ($99/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Our Africa trip couldn't have been better. Arthur and Phineas looked after us like we were family. We saw and did everything that we wanted and more. I am so pleased with our African Tucan trip and I am already booking another adventure with them to Asia.
SIR THOMAS H
Excellent value and hard-working tour guides
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking