Botswana & Zambia Safari: Victoria Falls to the Okavango Delta
Visit: Victoria Falls, Chobe , Okavango Delta, Maun
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Safari,Sightseeing,Walking Tour,Wildlife
- Thrill to a once-in-a-lifetime safari experience, tracking a fantasia of animals great and small on foot—spotting zebra, giraffe, genets and even millipedes!
- Come face to face with Africa’s largest elephant population at Chobe National Park.
- Savor the ideal blend of deluxe comfort and immersion in Africa’s wilds during stays at intimate, award-winning lodges and bush camps that evoke the classic safari.
- Sip a sundowner under a painted African sky during an evening boat cruise (on the Zambezi River), perhaps accompanied by pods of hippos and elephants at the river’s edge.
Product Code: 143585
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Finishes: Maun, Botswana
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- All meals
- Local wine and/or beer with dinner
- Exceptional boutique accommodations
- Local Guide(s) with you 24/7
Price person (sharing double) $6,198 ($775/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking