Buenos Aires to Lima Adventure::Lares Trek From Jan 19
Visit: Buenos Aires, Salta, San Pedro de Atacama, Salt Flats, Potosí, Sucre, La Paz, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Nazca, Paracas, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Conquer the Inca Trail on the way to Machu Picchu
- Experience traditional life on Lake Titicaca
- Cross the Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding desert altiplano on a 4x4
Product Code: 226881
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, train, plane, hiking, ferry, 4X4.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 35 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your Discover Moment: Salta Your Discover Moment: San Pedro de Atacama Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina
- Uyuni Salt Flats excursion
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide, porters, and cook (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Pachamanca ceremony (Nazca)
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (26 nts), hostel (5 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (3 nts), basic hotel on Salt Flats excursion (2 nts, multi-share), homestay (1 nt), camping (2 nts).
- 26 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
- Public bus, train, plane, hiking, ferry, 4X4.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,739 ($107/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking