Burgundy 4-Day Bike Tour
Visit: Paris, Beaune, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Paris
Tour Type: Small Group
- Taste sparkling Crmant with our friend, a local winemaker
- See how oak barrels are handcrafted at Franois Frres in in Saint-Romain, the worlds most famous cooperage
- Cycle la Route des Grands Crus, lined with the most esteemed vineyards of the region
- Indulge in at Le Benaton, Beaunes Michelin-starred institution
Product Code: 165861
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Paris, France
Finishes: Paris, France
Duration: 4 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 3 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $3,595 ($899/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Anne and Doug C.
It was the best trip we have ever had...hands down. We had been looking forward to it for a year and a half! I first found the trip in the fall of 2010! It was absolutely lovely! The bike riding, the vistas, the food, the wine, the accommodations. All as I hoped for!
We had an absolutely fabulous time in Burgundy with our guides...And also wonderful couples who participated in the tour. I think we all agree that they did an excellent job for us. We will have many fond memories of our experience.
Martha and Michael P.
Our vacation expectations were high and they were far exceeded. An overwhelming week!
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking