Burgundy River Cruise Adventure
Visit: Dijon, Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune, Chagny, Chalon-sur-Saône, Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Ouges, Dijon
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise up the canals of Burgundy aboard the Danièle
- Sip local wines and sample regional dishes
- Cycle through villages and vineyards
- Relax in the onboard Jacuzzi as the scenery glides by
Product Code: 154276
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Dijon, France
Finishes: Dijon, France
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Foodie Moment: Cremant de Bourgogne Wine Tour, Rully Your Foodie Moment: Vougeot Wine Tasting and Cellar Tour, Vougeot
- Wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks included on board
- 6 nts aboard the Danièle canal barge
- Cycling in the vineyards of Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits
- Wine tours/tastings and cellar visits for Cremant de Bourgogne and Vougeot
- Visits to Saint-Jean-de-Losne and Petit-Ouges
- Free time to explore Dijon
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- Use of bicycles during shore excursions
- Aboard the Danièle canal barge (6 nts), hotel (1 nt).
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private vehicles, Danièle canal barge, bicycle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,099 ($262/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking