California's Wine Country Walking Tour
Visit: Saint Helena, Larkmead, Petaluma, Laguna, Produce and Water Front, Glen Ellen
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Enjoy daily wine tastings, including an indulgent sampling of Benziger Family Winerys vintages paired with a tour of their vineyards.
- Stay in the charming Gaige House, a boutique hotel in the heart of Sonoma, which boasts fireside public rooms, tranquil gardens, and easy access to wineries and hiking trails.
- Savor a picnic basket of local specialties at Buena Vista Winery, the oldest vineyard in the entire region.
- Explore Bothe-Napa Valley State Park, a beautiful landscape of oak and redwood chaparral laced by burbling creeks.
Product Code: 143640
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Saint Helena, United States
Finishes: Glen Ellen, United States
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily and one lunch (day 4); beverages not included
- Four winery tours and tastings (days 2, 3, 4, and 5)
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes and maps (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure)
- Orientation phone call with a Country Walkers representative
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by our local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of our staff
Price person (sharing double) $2,498 ($416/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking