California: San Francisco to Point Reyes
Visit: Park View Commons, Sausalito, Muir Beach, Mill Valley, Olema, Oakland
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Local Culture & Cuisine,Sightseeing,Walking Tour
- Stay in the heart of iconic San Francisco, taking time to browse Ghirardelli Square, ride a cable car, or people watch in Chinatown.
- Discover the tranquil white-sand beaches, dramatic bluffs, and hidden bays of Point Reyes National Seashore, keeping an eye out for whales and harbor seals as you go.
- Stay in a charming hotel patterned after English country estates located just steps from the beautiful Muir Beach.
- Be entranced by the colossal redwood groves of Muir Woods, the only old-growth coastal redwood grove in the region.
Product Code: 143638
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Park View Commons, United States
Finishes: Oakland, United States
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- All breakfasts, two lunches (days 4 and 5), and two dinners (days 4 and 5); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation phone call with a Country Walkers representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed water- and tear-resistant Route Notes and maps
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour travel-related support provided by One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $2,798 ($466/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking