Visit: Phnom Penh, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
Get under the skin of Cambodia and explore some of the main attractions as well as charming riverside towns. Try and spot the rare Irrawiddy dolphin in Kratie, and enjoy a trip on the bamboo railway in Battambang. No visit to Cambodia would be complete without seeing Angkor Wat, and we can explore the legendary temple complex in all its glory.
- Visit the Spider Market
- Ride the Bamboo Railway
- Khmer Wine Tasting
- Guided Tour of Angkor Wat
Product Code: 154371
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 9 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 7 Breakfast(s), 1 Basic Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Foot, Tourist Bus, Public Bus, Tuk-Tuk, Private Vehicle, Taxi, flight(s)
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $650 ($65/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Tour guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and excellent in his flexibility and willingness to help on any and all matters.
Have travelled with tucantravel on a couple of trips and had an AMAZING experience both times,helpful leaders,good accommodation,well organised itinerary,reasonable,value for money holidays.Would definitely recommend this company
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking