Cambodia & Laos Mekong Adventure
Visit: Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Kratié, Don Không, Don Deng, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the ancient temples of Angkor Wat
- Confront recent history in Phnom Penh
- Try to spot the rare Irrawaddy River dolphin
- Experience a Mekong homestay
- Bargain at the night market in Luang Prabang
Product Code: 126511
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private bus, local bus, plane, boat, train.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Don Deng Homestay, Don Deng Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Angkor Wat complex entrance and guide (Siem Reap)
- Tuol Sleng Prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide (Phnom Penh)
- Wat Phu Champasak entrance and guide
- Ethnology Museum entrance (Luang Prabang)
- Kuang Si waterfalls trip (half-day)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (12 nts), basic family homestay (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
- 12 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Private bus, local bus, plane, boat, train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,869 ($125/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Loved the diversity of sites and areas we covered. Really loved visiting Luang Prabang - it addressed both my cultural and shopping needs. Also a great city to unwind, relax and take great scenery and people shots. Travelling and accommodations were fine. Sakai has great energy and you can tell he loves what he does. His communication skills are excellent!
AMAZING TRIP - LOTS OF TRAVELLING BUT REALLY WORTH IT. A FANTASTIC MIX OF ACTIVITIES AND EVERY MODE OF TRANSPORT!
Genuine, educating, full of fun and adventure.
Although I was initially hesitant at booking a group tour, I found the experience extremely enjoyable, informative and a lot of fun. The tour guide Sakai really made it worth while with his extensive knowledge of the areas covered.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking