Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
Visit: Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Koh Rong, Chambok, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the bustling streets of Bangkok
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat
- Enjoy a delicious local Khmer meal
- Relax on the golden beaches of Koh Rong
- Shop Hoi An's quaint streets
- Float through Halong Bay
- Watch scooters zip along the streets of Hanoi
- Learn about Cambodia's sombre history at Tuol Sleng Prison
Product Code: 126964
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-con bus, walking, junk boat, local boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 20 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your Big Night Out Moment: Siem Reap Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, and Phnom Penh
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (5 nts) or hostels (multi-share) (10 nts), homestay (1 nt), sleeper trains (3 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Local bus, air-con bus, walking, junk boat, local boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,124 ($56/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking