Visit: Bangkok, Siem Reap, Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, Sambor Prei Kuk, Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Type: Small Group
- This is one of our most popular trips in Cambodia, and one of the top trips from the entire Intrepid range.
- The trip may be quick but it is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in a short amount of time.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like.
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia.
- Get familiar with Khmer cuisine - here’s a sample of what’s in store for your tastebuds: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/cambodian-food-guide/
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Cambodia, like Channa: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/channa-intrepid-leader-cambodia/
- Travel from Thailand to Vietnam, experiencing the contrasts between three of the region’s most fascinating countries.
Product Code: 128255
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Public bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Cambodia
Finishes: Ho Chi Minh City, Cambodia
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Homestay (1 night),Hotel (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $808 ($90/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Nice People, Interesting Culture, Good Travel We had a guy in the group who was always to late and it was very difficult to talk to him. It was really difficult to handle with him thats why i took the 4 in communication and sociability within the group.
He inform his tour group about situations to be aware of. He watches out for his group's well being. Can't go wrong with this tour leader (from my perspective).
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking