Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, Siem Reap / Angkor Wat, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- This is our most popular trip in Cambodia, and one of the top trips from the entire Intrepid range.
- The trip may be quick but it is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in a short amount of time.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around farms and cottage industries.
- Get familiar with Khmer cuisine - here’s a sample of what’s in store for your tastebuds: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/cambodian-food-guide/
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Cambodia, like Channa: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/channa-intrepid-leader-cambodia/
- Travel from Vietnam to Thailand, experiencing the contrasts between three of the regions most fascinating countries.
Product Code: 128252
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Public bus,Remork (tuk tuk)
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Cambodia
Finishes: Bangkok, Cambodia
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7),
Accommodation: Hotel (8 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $758 ($84/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Very nice guy, very knowledgeable, thanks very much JB!
Susan Ann Jenkins
Really interesting, if tiring at times. I know a lot of ground was covered literally! and that's the only way to do it! Good to have most stops at least 2 nights long. Lovely person, very enthusiastic, likeable and approachable.
Cambodia was amazing. I loved Siem Reap & seeing Ankor Wat at dawn. The trip had so many highlights & no lows. Not part of the trip but shopping in the market next to Angelina Jolie & her children was a thrill (it really was her - I have witnesses!). Would love to do more to help this beautiful country - if we can all do a little to leave less rubbish behind it would be a start. And ask for Sovann - he was a great guide.
I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. The accommodation was quite reasonable and the tour leaders, with their local knowledge and culture gave us an understanding of the local people including their history, origin and beliefs. I enjoyed the different methods of travelling from our train trips, boat trips, coach and flights. Cruising for the two-day journey down the Mekong River to Luang Prabang is a must to do.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking