Camino de Santiago Walking Tour
Visit: Bilbao, Uterga, Alcobendas, Castrogeriz, Astorga, Cades, Sarria, Laxe, Santiago de Compostela
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Tour the Atapuerca archaeological site, where researchers have confirmed evidence of the earliest-known hominids in Western Europe, dating to about 1.2 million years ago.
- In Muxa, walk the windy headlands and charming coves of the Costa da Morte, stopping for lunch to enjoy the regions superior seafood and a glass of Albario white wine.
- Tour the towering Episcopal Palace in Astorga, a bishops residence designed by celebrated Catalan architect Antoni Gaud.
Product Code: 149368
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Bilbao, Spain
Finishes: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Two expert, local guides (for groups of 8 or more), with you 24/7
- All meals except for two dinners; local wine or beer included with dinners
- All accommodations while on tour
- Transportation from the meeting point to the departure point
- Entrance fees and special events as noted in the itinerary
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the staff
Price person (sharing double) $6,748 ($750/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking