Canadian Polar Bear Experience
Visit: Winnipeg, Churchill, Winnipeg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take part in a historical tour of Manitoba Conservation’s polar bear holding facility
- Visit the Itsanitaq Inuit Museum
- Witness the northern lights
- Experience a full day of polar bear-viewing by Tundra Buggy
- Enjoy a picnic on the tundra
Product Code: 166147
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, private vehicle, Tundra Buggy, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Winnipeg, Canada
Finishes: Winnipeg, Canada
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Polar Bear Conservation Event, Churchill Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Parks Canada Experience, Churchill Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Far-North Local Life Talk, Churchill Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Polar Bear Drive, Churchill
- Churchill historical tour
- Itsanitaq Inuit Museum visit
- Northern lights viewing (weather dependent)
- Tundra Buggy polar bear excursions (2 days)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (5 nts)
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Plane, private vehicle, Tundra Buggy, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local experts and guides.
Price person (sharing double) $7,499 ($1250/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking