Visit: Vancouver, Whistler, Wells Gray Provincial Park, Jasper National Park, Jasper National Park/Maligne Lake, Banff National Park, Lake Louise/Banff National Park, Yoho National Park/Golden, Glacier National Park/Kamloops, Vancouver
Tour Type: Small Group
- Get wild in Jasper National Park, where it’s possible to spot moose, elk, deer, bears and coyotes among the sea of evergreen pine and spruce trees.
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore Canada’s premier outdoor adventure hub, Whistler, at your own pace. Hike rugged trails or munch on ‘beaver tails’ – the choice is yours.
- Lakes, mountains, glaciers: the Rockies feature an array of striking landscapes that are remarkable no matter what time of year you visit.
- Set out by canoe and camp overnight on the remote shore of Clearwater Lake, where you can fall asleep under a blanket of stars.
- Connect with the locals and find out why Canadians have an international reputation for kindness, and why the nation frequently tops ‘world’s friendliest’ lists.
Product Code: 128217
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Vancouver, Canada
Finishes: Vancouver, Canada
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 nt),Camping (with facilities) (12 nts),Hotel (1 nt)
Price person (sharing double) $2,780 ($185/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking