Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast::Ends:Seattle
Visit: Vancouver (BC), Seattle
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Victoria: Dine at Canoe Brewpub for a Highlight Dinner on the waterfront.
- Banff: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Spokane: Dine at Steam Plant Brewing Co. and Pub, nestled among the remaining catwalks, pipes and boilers of a historic Spokane building.
- Quincy: Visit a boutique winery in the picturesque Columbia Valley region for a hearty luncheon and wine tasting.
- Seattle: Head to the waterfront for a Celebration Dinner at Ivar's, aptly referred to as Seattle's King of the Waterfront, to toast your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L), and 7 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Vancouver: Join your Travel Director as they share all of the city highlights in this bustling west coast seaport.
- Icefields Parkway: Experience Athabasca Glacier, onboard a specially designed Ice Explorer, with an expert driver guide.
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump: Join a Blackfoot elder and hear fascinating stories about the Plains people.
- Glacier National Park: Board a traditional Red Jammer for a private tour with a park veteran and enjoy the stunning views.
- Seattle: Sightseeing uncovers all of the city's major sights.
- Vancouver: The Four Seasons Vancouver provides a sophisticated backdrop for your visit to Vancouver.
- Victoria: Stay just a short walk from the Inner Harbour and historic downtown Victoria at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Victoria.
- Chase: The Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort in Chase is the unique, lakeside hotel of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, and strives to preserve First Nation heritage and culture.
- Jasper: Enjoy the view from your Balcony Room at the Sawridge Inn in Jasper National Park.
- Banff: Marvel at the exceptional views of the Canadian Rockies at the Rimrock Resort Hotel.
- Glacier National Park: Many Glacier Hotel is located in the park among awe-inspiring majesty.
- Lake McDonald: Stay in classic Swiss chalet style Lake McDonald Lodge, located inside Glacier National Park, on the shores of the largest lake in the park.
- Spokane: With soaring architecture and a rich history that dates back to 1914, it has earned the reputation as Spokane’s grandest hotel.
- Vancouver: See the totem poles in Stanley Park.
- Victoria: Visit the stunning floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
- Vancouver: The Capilano Suspension Bridgecrosses the Capilano River, providing an appreciation of nature from three breathtaking perspectives.
- Jasper: Embark on a narrated cruise across the serene waters of iconic Maligne Lake.
Product Code: 237353
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Family, Seniors (55+), Luxury
Starts: Vancouver (BC), Canada
Finishes: Seattle, United States Of America
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price person (sharing double) $4,583 ($327/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking