Canadian Rockies Encompassed
Visit: Vancouver, Victoria, Port Hardy, Prince Rupert, Smithers, Prince George, Jasper, Canmore, Calgary, Banff, Golden, Kelowna, Whistler, Vancouver
Tour Type: Small Group
- Travel by ferry through glacial fjords
- Discover the First Nations cultures of Northern BC
- Hike through Jasper National Park
- Grab a pint at Calgary's cowboy bars
- See the picturesque waters of Lake Louise
Product Code: 240204
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Vancouver, Canada
Finishes: Vancouver, Canada
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park Your Foodie Moment: Okanagan Valley Wine Tasting, Kelowna Your Discover Moment: Whistler Your Hands-On Moment: Medicine Bag-Making Activity, Whistler
- Inside Passage cruise
- First Nations day tour (Smithers)
- Mt Robson stop with visit to Interpretation Centre
- Icefields Parkway drive
- Columbia Icefield stop
- Lake Louise visit
- Free time in Victoria, Smithers, Jasper National Park, Banff, Whistler, and Vancouver
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (14 nts), lodges (4 nts).
- 16 breakfasts
- Private vehicle, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $5,199 ($274/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking