Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure
Visit: Canmore, Canmore , Canmore, Banff / Invermere, Columbia Valley, Invermere, Columbia Valley, Banff National Park / Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Calgary
Tour Type: Small Group
- This action-packed itinerary is stuffed with incredible winter activities that will get your heart pumping: snowshoe, cross-country ski, skate in the great outdoors and try your hand at fat biking (bikes tailor-made for winter conditions, complete with hand warmers!).
- Go on two unforgettable ice walks at Grotto and Johnston Canyon, past towering frozen waterfalls, staggering icy rock formations and possibly a few daredevil ice climbers.
- Learn a thing or two about two proudly Canadian winter sports – hockey and curling. The pros will show you the ropes, then you’ll get the chance to test out your new skills in Canmore.
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to be ferried over the snow by a pack of gorgeous husky dogs with optional dog sledding in Canmore and Lake Louise, using companies vetted for their humane and ethical treatment of working dogs.
- Invermere on the Lake is picture-perfect any time of the year, but it’s particularly magical in the winter, when its dusted with snow and its lake (Lake Windermere) freezes over and becomes the world’s longest ice skating trail. Spend time skating in the great outdoors while soaking in the stunning mountain scenery.
- See for yourself why the world-famous Icefields Parkway – a stretch of road that winds through soaring mountain peaks, ancient glaciers, pristine lakes, cascading waterfalls and sweeping valleys – is considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
- Hike the frosty Athabasca Glacier, one of the most accessible glaciers in the world, for a surreal experience that will stay with you long after you’ve gone.
Product Code: 232020
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Canmore, Canada
Finishes: Calgary, Canada
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (8), Lunch (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (9 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $2,988 ($299/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking