Cape & Dunes Discoverer
Visit: Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Swakopmund, Namib Desert, Ai-Ais, Orange River, Lambert's Bay, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon
- Climb Dune 45
- Get your adrenaline going with adventure activities in Swakopmund
- Spot wildlife in beautiful Etosha National Park.
Product Code: 126768
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned touring vehicles, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Windhoek, Namibia
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (5 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), lodges (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicles, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and driver throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,959 ($163/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
I enjoyed this tour - for various elemental reasons - more than any tour I have previously been on. The group were a big part of it, but what we saw and where we went were amazing.
I loved it! The dynamics of the group members were good, the guide was very knowledgeable and helpful, and the scenery was magnificent.
We have traveled on many tours, but with other companies,of different trip styles,but this has been the best. G Adventures have really lifted the bar, and our fear now is,will future trips ever be as good?
Just so thrilled with the whole trip. The food, accommodation, guide and incredible scenery were outstanding. We have already recommended it to all our friends. What an amazing country. Outstanding scenery. We have been to Peru with G Adventures last year and plan to use G Adventures every year while we can travel. We are in our mid 50's Next year Kenya, Serengeti and Tanzania we hope.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking