Cape & Dunes Overland (Northbound)
Visit: Cape Town, Cederberg, Orange River, Fish River Canyon, Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Spitzkoppe, Damaraland, Etosha National Park, Windhoek
Tour Type: Small Group
- Soak up cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Take in the breathtaking view of the immense Fish River Canyon
- Tackle the world's largest sand dunes
- Get your adrenaline going with adventurous activities
- Snap shots of the "big five" in Etosha National Park
Product Code: 131951
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Windhoek, Namibia
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei Dunes and Spitzkoppe entrance fees
- Damaraland Living Museum visit
- Etosha NP entrance with wildlife safari drives
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostel (1 nt, multi-share), participation camping (8 nts), guesthouses (2 nts, multi-share), basic bush camping (1 nt)
- 11 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,364 ($105/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking