Cape & Dunes Overland (Southbound)
Visit: Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Spitzkoppe, Swakopmund, Namib Desert, Fish River Canyon, Orange River, Cederberg, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Search for the Big Five in Etosha National Park
- Get the adrenaline pumping with adventure activities in Swakopmund
- Tackle the world's largest sand dunes
- Appreciate beauty in the Fish River Canyon
- Get cultured in Cape Town
Product Code: 131948
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Windhoek, Namibia
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Entrance to Sossusvlei Dunes, Fish River Canyon, and Spitzkoppe
- Damaraland Living Museum visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (8 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share), bush camping (1 nt), hostel (1 nt, multi-share).
- 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
- Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,399 ($100/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking