Cape Town, Falls & Kruger Adventure
Visit: Cape Town, Cederberg, Orange River, Fish River Canyon, Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Spitzkoppe, Damaraland, Etosha National Park, Windhoek, Ghanzi, Maun, Okavango Delta, Gweta, Kasane, Victoria Falls, Matobo National Park, Tshipise, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, Johannesburg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise the Okavango Delta in a dugout canoe
- Meet the San Bushmen
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon
- Spot the "big five" in Etosha and Kruger National Parks
- Discover the less-visited Zimbabwe
Product Code: 127132
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), mokoro, open safari vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 28 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Fish River Canyon and Spitzkoppe entrances
- Etosha and Kruger National Parks with wildlife safari drives
- Visit to Damaraland Living Museum
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle wildlife safari drive in Matobo National Park
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (20 nts), permanent tented camp (1nt), simple hotel (1 nt), hostel (1 nt, multi-share), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share), basic bush camps (2 nts).
- 24 breakfasts, 23 lunches, 17 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), mokoro, open safari vehicle, walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook, driver and local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,199 ($114/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking