Cartagena to Quito on a Shoestring
Visit: Cartagena, Santa Marta, Wiwa Camp , Teyuna Paraiso Camp, Wiwa Camp , Ricardito Camp, Taganga, Medellín, Salento, Bogotá, Tatacoa Desert, Popayán, Pasto, San Clemente, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Trek to the Lost City of Teyuna
- Party in Colombian cities
- Discover the rich natural diversity of Tayrona National Park
- Camp under the stars in the desert
- See how Medellín has revitalized into a safe and flourishing city
- Explore the street art-filled Bogotá with free time in the capital
- Haggle at Otavalo market
- Spend the night in the Ecuadorian Indigenous community of San Clemente with a homestay
Product Code: 145609
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, 4x4, hiking, plane, minibus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cartagena, Colombia
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch, Gotsezhi Village Your Local Living Moment: Indigenous Community Homestay, San Clemente
- Lost City of Teyuna trek (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- Tayrona NP Excursion (excluding February departures)
- Beach time in Taganga
- Overnight desert excursion (Tatacoa)
- Visit to Otavalo Market
- San Clemente homestay
- Orientation walks in Medellín and Quito
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (13 nts), hostel (2 nts multi-share), camping (4 nts in hammocks or rustic bunks), desert camping (1 nt).
- 16 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- Local bus, 4x4, hiking, plane, minibus.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, indigenous local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,209 ($105/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking