Catalonia and Costa Brava Walking Tour
Visit: Girona, Palafolls, Girona, Salitja, Cadaqués, Figueres
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Stay in the storied seaside village of Cadaqus, a town on the Costa Brava that inspired artists like Dal and Picasso.
- Explore the dormant volcanoes of the Garrotxa region, a forgotten stretch of woodland in the foothills of the Pyrenees.
- Stay in an intimate, family-owned hotel built in a converted farmhouse and decorated with Moroccan antiques.
- Enjoy the sweeping views from the Benedictine Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, which looks across the fishing village of El Port de la Selva to the distant sea.
Product Code: 87423
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Girona, Spain
Finishes: Figueres, Spain
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily, one lunch (Day 2), and two dinners (Days 1 and 3); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure) and maps (provided at your orientation meeting)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- Orientation meeting with a Country Walkers representative
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $3,148 ($394/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking