Circle Sri Lanka
Visit: Negombo, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla, Sigiriya - Kandy, Kandy, Bandarawela, Haputale, Kuda Oya, Mirissa, Galle, Colombo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Ride around the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura on a bike tour, cycling through jungle to see the dagobas, palaces and pools of a city abandoned over 1000 years ago.
- Climb the rock fortress of Sigiriya to the ancient ruins that lie atop the 200-metre-high summit and get panoramic views over the surrounding wilderness.
- Explore the divine city of Kandy, mingling with pilgrims at the Temple of the Tooth, touring a tea factory and taking in the views of this lush lakefront town.
- Fall in love with Sri Lankan food and get to know locals during experiences like lunching with a Tamil tea worker, a home-cooking demonstration and a riverside barbecue.
- Unwind on the sandy beaches of Mirissa, where the waters are clear and warm, and monkeys play in the swaying palms that line the shores.
Product Code: 128697
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Negombo, Sri Lanka
Finishes: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (11), Lunch (2), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Hotels (12 nights),Local Lodge (1 night),Permanent Tented Camp (with basic facilities) (1 nt)
Price person (sharing double) $2,048 ($137/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
I thought that the tour was amazing, it was exactly the right balance of different activities, and I felt that I had a great experience of Sri Lanka, the tour was well organised, in the forward planning and in day-to-day planning. The Tour Leader was exceptional and was utterly wonderful and made the trip what it was.
Guide was fantastic and his knowledge was incredible, and all of the sightseeing in the itinerary was great. Had a good mixture of culture, history and relaxing.....wouldn't have minded staying another night in Mirissa. Asanga was was on the best guides I have had for a tour. His knowledge was incredible, he was super organised and did everything possible to make sure we had a great trip.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking