Visit: Ushuaia, Ushuaia
Join us for this amazing tour to Antarctica! For over two centuries, the remote White Continent has attracted scientists and explorers and now this frozen land has opened its doors to adventure travellers. Journey from the fascinating archipelago of Tierra del Fuego to the Antarctic Peninsula and be totally mesmerized by unique wildlife, majestic icebergs and superb scenery. Sightings of large penguin colonies, magnificent whales, and breathtaking icebergs will make each day more incredible than the last.
Product Code: 199308
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ushuaia, Antarctica
Finishes: Ushuaia, Argentina
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 9 night(s) on boat
- Meals: 9 Breakfast(s), 8 Lunch(es), 8 Dinner(s)
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips, visas, travel insurance, personal items, single rooms & alternate cabin types.
Price person (sharing double) $8,097 ($810/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking