Classic Bali & Lombok
Visit: Sanur, Munduk, Kintamani, Ubud, Candidasa, Kuta, Senggigi, Gili Trawangan, Sanur
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit the tobacco plantations of Tetebatu
- Savour Balinese cuisine
- Snorkel in the waters off of bohemian Gili Trawangan
- Explore Hindu temples
- Lay eyes on active volcanoes
Product Code: 127039
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Minibus, local bus, ferry, private boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Sanur, Indonesia
Finishes: Sanur, Indonesia
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Sasak village visit
- Snorkelling trip
- Tetebatu countryside trek
- Sendang Gila Waterfall swim
- Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (13 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Minibus, local bus, ferry, private boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,799 ($128/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking