Visit: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Siem Reap / Angkor Wat, Siem Reap
Tour Type: Small Group
- See the very best that Cambodia has to offer in just under a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends.
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap to make the most of our time together.
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, nowhere more visible than in Phnom Penh. Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
- Kick things off with dinner at Friends the Restaurant in Phnom Penh and combine an excellent local cause with a memorable dining experience.
- Conclude your time in Cambodia by exploring the amazing Angkor archaeological complex in depth. You'll have a 3 day pass so as well as our guided tours you can return on your own to further immerse yourself in the beauty and mystery.
Product Code: 128245
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Plane,Private vehicle,Remork (tuk tuk)
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Finishes: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (5), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (5 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,130 ($188/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking