Classic Cambodia and Vietnam by Land and Sea
Visit: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Siem Reap / Angkor Wat, Siem Reap to Ho Chi Min City, Phan Tiet, Phan Rang to Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Quy Nonh, Ly Son Island, Hoi An, Danang
Tour Type: Group Tour
- See the very best that Cambodia has to offer in just under a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends.
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap to make the most of our time together.
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, nowhere more visible than in Phnom Penh. Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
- Kick things off with dinner at Friends the Restaurant in Phnom Penh and combine an excellent local cause with a memorable dining experience.
- Conclude your time in Cambodia by exploring the amazing Angkor archaeological complex in depth. You'll have a 3 day pass so as well as our guided tours you can return on your own to further immerse yourself in the beauty and mystery.
- Drop anchor in Phan Tiet to witness the enormous reclining Buddha on Ta Cu Mountain, the Fairy Spring and the glorious sand dunes of Mui Ne
- See how pottery is done the old fashioned way, without kilns or turntables, in Bau Truc, the oldest pottery village in South East Asia
- Marvel at Cham architecture, some of which dates back as far as the 11th century – the Po Klong Garai Cham in Nha Trang, and Twin Cham Towers in Qui Nhon
- Stroll the tailors and artisan shops of Hoi An and take home that bespoke souvenir
Product Code: 248625
Tour Type: Group Tour
Transport: User Defined##Plane,Private vehicle,Remork (tuk tuk),Small cruise ship,zodiac,bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Finishes: Danang, Cambodia
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (12), Lunch (2), Dinner (8)
Accommodation: Hotel (5 nights),Small Cruise Ship (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $4,735 ($364/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking