Classic Hong Kong to Beijing Adventure
Visit: Hong Kong, Yangshuo, Lijiang, Yongsheng County, Lijiang, Dali, Chengdu, Xi'an, Pingyao, Datong, Beijing
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit a panda breeding centre
- Enjoy a calligraphy lesson
- Float along the Li River
- See thousands of buddhas at the Yungang Grottoes
- Explore the Forbidden City and the Great Wall
Product Code: 162840
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, local bus, private vehicle, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Finishes: Beijing, China
Duration: 20 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Jia Community Restaurant, Yangshuo Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Hands-On Moment: Traditional Paper-Cut Class, Pingyao
- Li River boat ride
- Orientation walk in Lijiang and Dali
- Tiger Leaping Gorge Trek (2 days)
- Panda Breeding Centre visit
- Calligraphy class
- Forbidden City visit and Great Wall Mutianyu excursion
- Hanging Temple visit
- Yungang Grottoes visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (14 nts), guesthouses (4 nts), sleeper train (1 nts).
- 1 lunch
- Train, local bus, private vehicle, plane.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $3,199 ($160/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking