Visit: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan National Park - Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur - Kathmandu, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's more than enough time to discover the Nepali capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- This is the perfect trip for those who want a cultural insight into Nepal without strenuous trekking, with plenty of inclusions, as well as free time and comfortable accommodation in each destination.
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or by canoe, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles.
- Witness world-class mountain scenery from heavenly viewpoint, with a breathtaking included Everest scenic flight.
- Take a jeep safari with a local guide in Chitwan National Park, a beauty brimming with exotic bird life and game - you may be lucky enough to spot rhinos or elusive leopards and tigers.
- Get hands-on overview of Nepal's diverse architecture, from the stately Newari dwellings in Bandipur to the hill-perched Buddhist Peace Pagoda in laid back Pokhara.
Product Code: 128682
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Plane
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kathmandu, Nepal
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (10), Lunch (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Heritage Property (3 nts),Hotel (5 nts),Jungle resort (2 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $2,412 ($219/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking