Visit: Delhi, Agra, Madhogarh, Jaipur, Ranthambhore National Park, Bundi, Paangarh Lake, Bijaipur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Pushkar - Delhi, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- This is our most popular trip to Rajasthan and one of the top selling trips in our entire range. Opulent, whimsical and endlessly fascinating – Rajasthan will no doubt capture your imagination and your heart too.
- Don't worry if you find the idea of travelling to India daunting at first - your local leader will be on hand to give you all the insider info to help you have a memorable experience of this captivating, but sometimes challenging, country.
- Walk through past hills, shimmering lakes and marble palaces of Udaipur – India’s most romantic city and one of our favourites. Read more about why here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/venice-of-the-east-india-udaipur/
- Watch the sunset from a rampart on Fort Madhogarh, one of our heritage hotels (and a former royal residence) that will be your accommodation while here.
- Keep your adrenaline charged with an evening tiger-spotting safari among the lakes and jungles of one of India's best known national parks - Ranthambhore.
- Visit our local friends in their home on the border of sacred Pushkar Lake and the evocative Thar Desert. Share a meal together and gain insight into local life.
- Could any visit to India be complete without a visit to the Taj Mahal? Here's what you need to know about your visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-travel-guide/
Product Code: 128515
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Bus,Cycle rickshaw,Jeep,Metro,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus,Taxi,Train,Van
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (3), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Permanent tent (1 night),Heritage Property (3 nights),Hotel (10 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,330 ($89/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking