Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar
Visit: Nairobi, Arusha, Mto wa Mbu, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater
- Meet local artisans on a village walk
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town
- Take in the aromas of a spice plantation tour
- Relax on a tropical beach.
Product Code: 239897
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, minibus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Scenic flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (8 nt), full-service camping (4 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Public shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, minibus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified safari driver/guide, camp crew, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,863 ($220/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking