Classic South India
Visit: Chennai, Mamallapuram – Auroville - Pondicherry, Pondicherry, Thanjavur, Karaikudi, Madurai, Periyar , Periyar, Kochi, Kerala Backwaters - Kumarakom, Kovalam
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience the south of India, which offers a unique vibrancy and distinctly different landscape and culture.
- With its idyllic lifestyle and contemporary feel, Pondicherry is a beautiful seaside town to explore.
- Learn about the man who dedicated his life to India's independence at The National Gandhi Museum.
- Track footprints in search of wild animals in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Ferry-hop between the islands around Kochi to discover palaces, temples and European-influenced architecture at every turn.
- Chill out in the calm Kerala Backwaters at our resort in Kumarakom.
- Finish up with a beach break and enjoy the lap of the waves in Kovalam.
Product Code: 128533
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Ferry
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Chennai, India
Finishes: Kovalam, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (14),
Accommodation: Hotel (11 nights),Resort (3 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,866 ($124/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking