Visit: Madrid, Granada, Seville, Barcelona, Pyrenees, Bilbao, Logroño, Madrid
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Moorish palaces
- Be treated to a lively flamenco performance in Seville
- Explore the astounding red-clay fortress of the Alhambra
- Taste a traditional paella
- Witness Gaudí’s Barcelona with your own eyes
- Live like a local in a "casa rural" in the Pyrenees
- Experience the Basque way of life.
Product Code: 205166
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Walking, bus, plane, train.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Madrid, Spain
Finishes: Madrid, Spain
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Mescladis Tapas Cooking Class and Dinner, Barcelona Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Barcelona Your Foodie Moment: Rioja Region Wine Tasting, Logroño
- Granada orientation walk
- Albaicin quarter visit
- Alhambra guided tour
- Seville orientation walk
- Flamenco show performance
- Mezquita Mosque and Jewish quarter visit in Cordoba
- Barcelona orientation walk
- Casa rural stay with traditional meals
- San Sebastián day trip
- Madrid orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (12 nts), casa rural (2 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Walking, bus, plane, train.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,299 ($220/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking