Classic Thailand - East Coast
Visit: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stay overnight on a traditional floating rafthouse
- See the pagodas and ruins of Ayutthaya
- Hear monks chanting in golden Buddhist temples
- Explore idyllic lagoons and waterfalls on Ko Phangan
- Kick back at beach bars in Ko Tao
Product Code: 238147
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, local bus, air-con bus/minivan, walking, plane, long tail boat, ferry.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Ko Tao, Thailand
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Rafthouse Excursion, Kanchanaburi
- Wat Pho visit
- Klong riverboat tour
- Erawan Falls and Bridge on the River Kwai visit (Kanchanaburi)
- Thai-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery visit
- Temple ruins tour (Ayutthaya)
- Doi Suthep temple visit (Chiang Mai)
- Internal Flights
- Snorkelling excursion (Ko Tao)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), rafthouse (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
- 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Train, local bus, air-con bus/minivan, walking, plane, long tail boat, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,899 ($136/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking