Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Phan Rang, Phan Rang/Overnight Train, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take a comprehensive trip through this South East Asian hotspot. The trip takes you from south to north, to the must-see tourists sites as well a a little off the beaten track.
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between some distant destinations to make the most of our time together.
- We spend a night in a locally run guesthouse on the Mekong Delta - often a highlight for many of our travellers for its insight into local life.
- Spend time on the coast in the seaside resort town of Phan Rang where you have time to stroll the sandy beaches and head out on the water to snorkel.
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood.
- Sample local food wherever you go, from a seafood dinner on Halong Bay, street snacks at markets, coconut candy and tropical fruits in the Mekong Delta, and a special breakfast at KOTO restaurant.
Product Code: 128800
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Overnight sleeper train,Plane,Private Bus,Private vehicle,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (14), Lunch (4), Dinner (4)
Accommodation: Guesthouse (1 nt),Hotel (11 nts),Overnight boat (1 nt),Overnight sleeper train (1 nt)
Price person (sharing double) $1,976 ($132/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking