Colombia, Andes & Galapagos::Lares Trek From Jan 19
Visit: Cartagena, Santa Marta, Wiwa Camp , Teyuna Paraiso Camp, Wiwa Camp , Ricardito Camp, Taganga, Medellín, Salento, Bogotá, Tatacoa Desert, Popayán, Pasto, San Clemente, Quito, San Cristóbal Island, Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island, Quito, Tena, Baños, Cuenca, Máncora, Huanchaco, Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, La Paz
Tour Type: Small Group
- Trek to the Lost City of Teyuna
- Snorkel with sea lions in the Galápagos
- Experience local life in Ecuadorian and Peruvian homestays
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Product Code: 208496
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, 4x4, boat, truck, public speedboat, van, motorized canoe, train, hiking, plane, minibus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cartagena, Colombia
Finishes: La Paz, Bolivia
Duration: 62 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch, Gotsezhi Village Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Local Living Moment: Indigenous Community Homestay, San Clemente Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena Your Discover Moment: Baños Your Discover Moment: Lima Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Lost City of Teyuna trek (5 days)
- Tayrona National Park excursion (excluding February departures)
- Overnight desert camping (Tatacoa)
- Visit to Otavalo Market
- San Clemente homestay
- Orientation walks in Medellin and Quito
- Interpretation Centre visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Sierra Negra Volcano hike (Isabela Island)
- Isabela Island highlands camping
- Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz)
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming, and Incredible wildlife encounters
- Beach time in Taganga, Mancora, and Huanchaco
- Pachamanca ceremony (Nazca)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Lares Trek hike with a local guide, cook, and porters (3 days)
- Amazon Jungle and Colca Canyon excursions
- Lake Titicaca excursion with overnight family homestay
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (40 nts, some multi-share), hostel (4 nts, multi-share), camping (5 nts), hammock or rustic bunks (5 nts), overnight buses (4 nts), homestays (2 nts), G Adventures-supported community lodge (1 nt).
- 41 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 13 dinners
- Local bus, 4x4, boat, truck, public speedboat, van, motorized canoe, train, hiking, plane, minibus.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $7,599 ($123/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking