Visit: Cartagena, Bogota
Tour Type: Small Group
Say hola to Colombia on this short tour, done on comfortable private transport throughout. Enjoy a coffee tour through the leafy plantations and discover the buzzing highlights that have made this country so popular in recent years. From the metropolis of MedellAn where you can enjoy the sights via cable car, to the buzzing hub of BogotA¡, we travel through Colombia hiking through stunning valleys and meeting locals along the way.
- Coffee Tour
- Cocora Valley including trek
Product Code: 154434
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cartagena, Colombia
Finishes: Bogota, Colombia
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 7 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 7 Breakfast(s), 1 Local Lunch(es), 1 Dinner(s)
- Transport: flight(s), Private Vehicle, 4WD
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $805 ($101/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
A great experience in Columbia from Cartagena to Bogota with a super tour guide!
Toured with Tucan for one week in Colombia. Overall the tour was well organized, with no major glitches. The accommodation was mostly great and comfortable, with the exception of the Villa Colonial choice in Cartagena. The only minor glitches were transportation-- no fault of Tucan--just the way it can be in Colombia--high volume, potentially dangerous road conditions due to construction and geography and one two hour flight arrival delay with Avianca. The tour leader however, was very competent and experienced.
Tucan Travel is ideal for people who want the freedom to decide for themselves what to do in a place, but do not want to deal with the hassle of dealing with booking hotels, finding transport, etc. They know the places they take you well, and have great recommendations about what to do and where to eat, but they do not micro-manage your day so you have flexibility on how you spend your time. Cost is reasonable and the accommodations, while not luxury, are clean, comfortable and safe.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking