Colorado River Rafting Adventure Through Cataract Canyon
Visit: Moab, Deer Lodge Summer Home Area, Margarethe, Moab
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Canyonlands National Park via the Colorado River
- Sensational hikes & seasonal waterfalls
- Run the legendary Big Drops of Cataract Canyon in a paddle raft
- Prehistoric ruins, rock art panels & cowboy camps
- Scenic return flight over Canyonlands back to Moab
Product Code: 69462
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Moab, United States
Finishes: Moab, United States
Duration: 4 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Skilled professional guide service
- All meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on the last day
- 3 nights catered camping
- 2 waterproof bags to hold your gear for the trip (approximate sealed size: 13” diameter x 25” tall). Your sleeping bag and pad must fit into one bag and your remaining gear will fit into the other bag. Please note: If you rent our gear it will come already packed in one of the two waterproof bags issued to each passenger. Your remaining gear, therefore, must fit in one bag.
- 1 small waterproof bag for camera and other small items you’ll want during the day (approximate sealed size: 17” tall x 9” diameter)
- 2-person tents on a shared basis (there is a $30 charge for a private tent)
- Personal flotation device (PFD) which must be worn at all times on the river in compliance with insurance requirements
- 12-ounce insulated Klean Kanteen with Café Lid to use for drinks in camp
- Camp chairs
- Eating utensils, cups and plates
- Highest quality inflatable rafts and related equipment
- Transfers to the river and back
Price person (sharing double) $1,649 ($412/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Vonnie from Waynesburg, PA
This trip met my expectations beyond my wildest dreams. The scenerly along the river was spectacular and the rafting experience was exhilarating. Our guides--Lars, Seth Nate and Jimmy James-- were professional, knowledgable, entertaining, and accommodating. They were consistently concerned with our safety and comfort, not to mention amazing chefs!
Leigh from Chicago, IL
I have never been so relaxed and happy at the end of a vacation. This trip was everything I expected and more. The guides were top notch and the mixture of lazy river floating and whitewater excitement was just right (mid-September trip) followed by a beautiful aerial tour on the way home! I will absolutely be joining your team for another vacation and would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who asks.
Tiff Mapel from Durango, CO
I would never want to be on a private trip down Cataract. Going with professional guides who know what they're doing is so worth it! They know the canyon, the water, and how to get you through safely. Highly recommended!
moegershy from seattle, wa
i highly recommend oars to anyone interested in a thrilling and educational whitewater experience. our guides were extremely knowledgeable, patient, friendly, and capable; they exceeded my highest expectations. fantastic food, strenuous hikes, and enriching social interaction rounded out this amazing experience.
Scott & Lynne from Salem, OR
The guides were fantastic, both their knowledge of the area and their competency. I've run Northwest rivers myself beginning in the early 70's and I have to say this trip was full of spectacular scenery and the river itself is a ball. Not having to worry about the weather was a refreshing change for us. Our grandchildren were a bit apprehensive before the whitewater sections but our guides made it easy for them as well as fun. A great time was had by all.
Rosie from Lansing, MI
I have a gluten allergy, and the guides went up and beyond to provide amazing food for me.. I was so impressed with the french toast- it was superb. The guides always made us feel safe- even when we were hitting major "high water"
In Business Since 1969
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking